FAQ's About Pedrotti's Ranch
Check out our most frequently asked questions.
Does Pedrotti’s Ranch allow outside catering?
At this time we do not allow outside catering. Pedrotti’s Ranch has a culinary team that creates and plates every dish that comes out of a 2,500 square foot commercial kitchen.
Options for catering are diverse from Texas style BBQ to Tex-Mex, Italian, Steak, Chicken, Dessert options and more! View our full catering menu.
Is Pedrotti’s Ranch Fully Open?
Yes, we are fully open after a difficult 2020. We are hosting onsite events in every facility and also offer a large outdoor arena and multiple seating options and space outside. Many changes have been made to accommodate guests, maintain safety and prevent the spread of COVID.
How many cars can you park and is parking free?
Yes, parking is free! Pedrotti’s has the capability to park 1,000 cars on the property.
We would love to have at least 24 hour minimum. Call for a faster turnaround.
Yes, our culinary team can accommodate all dietary restrictions with advanced notice.
Yes, Pedrotti’s Ranch is open during all major holidays and provides onsite catering for events and family-style carryout meals for pickup.
Special holiday menus are available for Thanksgiving, Christmas and more occasions. Contact us for more information.
Each Facility has its own capacities ranging between 50 – 2,500. Please visit each facility page for more information.
We like to get a final guaranteed headcount 7 days in advance of the event date. From that point you may increase the guest count, just not decrease.
There is a large open bridal suite available for the bridal party. We can accommodate groomsmen to a certain extent.
Due to recent circumstances, your DJ must be from our Preferred Vendors List.
We follow current COVID protocols to maintain guest and staff safety.
- Contact less payment options are available for facility rentals, catering and carryout meals
- All staff wear masks when indoors and when greeting guests. Often our hosting and cooking staff are behind plexiglass barriers
- Outdoor seating is available under a beautiful canopy of oak trees. We can accommodate large groups fully outdoors.
- Indoor event venues are cleaned and sanitized between groups
- Socially distanced seating of six feet or more is provided for indoor and outdoor groups.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided for events
*Guidelines for Customers of Pedrotti’s Ranch:
- All attendees should self screen for any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 before entering Pedrotti’s Ranch
- Maintain at least six feet of distance from other individuals not within the same party
- Wash and disinfect hands regularly. Wear a mask when interacting with employees or other groups
Let us know how else we can help.